Sunday 4 October 2015

A whole lot of yellow.

Welcome, Autumn!  You are here once again and bring with you warm sunshine, blue skies and lots of yellows all around.  Bright yellow, brown yellow, red yellow, green yellow, dark yellow.  Lots and lots of yellows.  Yellow, yellow, YELLOW!  Here are some pictures of my autumn.

- Photo of the Refugee Welcome Picnic at Tempelhof.  The weather was superb and you could feel all the love on the field.

- We went on a 3 hour walk through Grunewald after I finished school one day.  It was magical.  I even jumped into Teufelssee for one last time in 2015.  I froze my nuggets off.

- Is this an oil beetle?  There were so many of these in Grunewald.

- A red dragonfly at the Ökowerk in the Grunewald.  Look, you can't even see its wings, that's how delicate they are.

- Here's a shot taken in the S-bahn with my colourful yellow findings from the Grunewald!  TOTALLY YELLOW!  Oh I LOVE this photo.  These leaves look like they've been dipped into the sun!

- This one is a photo I took at the bridge looking over Klub der Visionäre.  I love a good canoe!

- Last but not least is a photo that I probably shouldn't have taken, seeing as I was riding my bike down a hill at the time.  I couldn't help myself though, there's yellows involved and even though it's blurry, I like it.

There it is.  The first autumn post.
I hope it continues as yellow as it began!
Thanks for reading.
..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment