Sunday 31 January 2016

Winter skies for my eyes.

So I have been really enjoying winter's skies. So cold, crisp, dark and magical. (Boo, how cheesy!) It's true though. MAGICAL! So here are loads of sunrises, sunsets, winter landscapes, and just general winter things. Taken at all times of day through all kinds of windows!

- Crisp sunrise sky out my bedroom window.

- A very icy Tempelhof.

- Windy field walking. For some reason this picture looks like it is really really cold. And that it was.

- Watching people sledding in the Grunewald. We saw many accidents in the space of 5 minutes.

 - The moon on my way home from work in the after(m)oon.

- Snowy sunrise sky from my abode.

- Snowy sunset sky from my abode.

- Same as above except in a different direction.

- Some very orange slices of tree trunk found at Krumme Lanke on a Sunday walk.

- A faint sunset through the Sbahn window on my way home from work. I love all the reflections of EVERYTHING. This photo is like a dream world.

- I found the source of light, even through the moving train window!

- Another dreamlike state. Sunrise and many reflections.

- Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning. And that it was...after that glorious show it continued to rain for the entire day.

Hope you are all catching your own magical winter skies. Seriously, keep your eyes peeled. Winter skies are spectacular. Even the night sky and its winter constellations are fabulous.
..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment