Saturday 9 July 2016

Hashtag project on instagram.

HEY HEY HEY

Today I'd like to share with you a project on Instagram that I have been taking part in for the past two months. It's called yayeveryday2016 and it's organised by @tobyilikecats  There is a "mood board" that he makes for every month of 2016. Each day has a different theme. You create something relevant to that day's prompt, take a photo and submit it on instagram with the hashtag yayeveryday2016 (#yayeveryday2016). It's really fun and there's a really nice community of people on there that encourage and inspire each other. I've kept looking forward to my yayeveryday drawing time every evening. This month I will be drawing again, but not everyday.

You can follow me on Instagram @berlinbedroomgardendiaries

Here are the names of the prompts in order of arrangement:

TOP ROW:  confetti, do you remember?, beach hut
MIDDLE:  here be dragons, cup of tea, rainbow cake
BOTTOM:  ice lolly, bicycle basket, feeling lucky

TOP:  knitting, spectacles, cherries
MIDDLE:  favourite shoes, fat cat, sun sea and sand cheeseburger and fizzy drink (a couple of days that I drew joined up in one drawing)
BOTTOM:  up in the air, collection high five watermelon (another mashup of a couple of days), up in flames


TOP:  unicorn disco, balloons gem stones ombre (mashup), cacti club
MIDDLE:  too good to eat, potions, outer space
BOTTOM:  cross my heart, princess


This was a bit of self advertising. Get my drawings out there, even if it's not out there to that many people. Also, I really like seeing them all together on here. SO MUCH DRAWING!

Hope all is good.
..love..





No comments:

Post a Comment