Sunday 1 May 2016

Happy May!

HAPPY MAYDAY!
This little blog post contains some pictures that I found pretty. Some are taken at the kindergarten I work at, on walking and cycling adventures as well as at home. By the way, I can't believe it's May already! Soon it'll be nice and warm and lake swimming time and all the happy good mooded people will start coming out of their homes and smiling on the street and cycling and swimming and sun cream and sun and vegetables and pizza and juice and ice cream!! Got a little carried away there...let's get on with this show.

- Baby sunflowers and baby corn that I planted with my kindergarten class!

 - A magnolia tree in twilight.

- Luscious grass down by the canal.

- Them baby sunflowers and baby corn have grown!!
 
- Cycling day picnic! Yes please! Recharging in a field with these little purple flowers! What are they? Can anyone tell me?

- Berlin never ceases to surprise me! We stumbled upon this "waterfall" in Victoria Park! You will be transported to another world, YOU MUST GO!

- An oasis in blossom in Victoria Park.

- Magnificent cherry tree blossoms on a street in Kreuzberg.

- My new plant is basically a pet! It looks like a fern but in fact it is a mimosa pudica! No, not the drink! When you touch its leaves they fold up. I strongly urge everyone to get one!

- This is what it looks like when you touch ALL of it! At night time my little mimosa sleeps by folding all of its leaves! Just like we do!

- Look at these bastards! Baby sunflowers and corn are not so baby anymore! Check out hose peas and kohlrabi as well! I am really looking forward to planting all these little babes in the soil soon! This is my favourite windowsill at work right now!

- So, this is a picture of one of my plant pots at home. Apparently I am growing mushrooms next to my cone flowers. Who knew?!

 - Let's finish off with one of my prints. I haven't posted any of my creations in a long time. Gotta love me a beetle with lots of antennae. Give it up for the cedar beetle! Rubber print on paper.

 Thanks for reading! Hope that spring springs up for everyone finally!
..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment