Wednesday 25 May 2016

Many things.

Many things. Different things. Birthdays, cats on haystacks and yellow hooved horses. Cycling adventures in Berlin. Beautiful and crazy weather. Some bedroom gardening news. Headstands in the park. And CHIVES!

-I've never put up a black and white photo on here, but this one of a cat on a haystack really works.

- Vast fields of dandelions. There were horses walking around in here and the white ones had yellow legs and yellow noses, from the dandelions!

- A couple of weeks ago we went on a 44 km bike ride through Berlin! However, we didn't make it far before having to eat our picnic...at Tempelhof!

- All of the petals were falling from blossomed trees! And the wind was carrying them quite far! It looked magical.

 - We explored a park that we've never been to...Volkspark Wilmersdorf, and oh my was it beautiful! And BIG! And GREEN! And afterwards we cycled to Krumme Lanke and jumped in the lake! Our first dip of the season!

- My favourite cycling companion living on the wild side!

- There were some beautiful mornings caught right outside my house.

- As well as some crazy ass storms.

- In some gardening news! My basil is growing from seed and looking healthy!

 - And my aubergine is flowering!

- Look! It opened up even more! I had to put a filter on this picture because it was too dark without! Ahh all the crazy patterns in the background!

- Let me throw in a headstand picture. I'm really getting the hang of them. Super proud!

- And last, but not least, here are some blossoming chives on Allmende Kontor on Tempelhof.
..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment