Monday 23 June 2014

Succulent update.

Here is a short succulent propagation update.  This weekend I decided to pot some of the succulents that have been growing from their leaves.  The leaves have been sitting on a soil bed for months.  Sometimes I mist them with water and sometimes I don't.  They don't need any particular care I find.  Not too much sun and not too little.  What they DO need however is a whole load of sweet sweet time!  :)

-  Here is the soil tray with lots of different succulent leaves on it.  I don't know what half of them are called.  I should probably look into it.

-  I know that the little succulent I planted in the right jar is called a money tree.  The one on the left is some kind of Echeveria but I'm not that sure.

 -  I love planting in jars.  Makes every plant look super cute and hip!  Like it could be some kind of cool accessory.  I mean plants are cool and hip anyway but in jars even more so.

That's all for this week.  Short and point-y!  Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a good week.
..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment